2 posts • joined Monday 31st March 2008 09:08 GMT
Personal image rights
Even if Adobe is trying to claim the right to use the photographer's copyright, that still wouldn't give them the right to reproduce images of any people featured - there's no implicit consent granted for the personal image rights involved.
Here's hoping they *do* use something without full permission.
*LOOKS FOR BOB LOBLAW'S BUSINESS CARD*
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL