2 posts • joined 31 Mar 2008
Should be "Two Supermans" in this context, innit.
Personal image rights
Even if Adobe is trying to claim the right to use the photographer's copyright, that still wouldn't give them the right to reproduce images of any people featured - there's no implicit consent granted for the personal image rights involved.
Here's hoping they *do* use something without full permission.
*LOOKS FOR BOB LOBLAW'S BUSINESS CARD*
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why