2 posts • joined 31 Mar 2008
Should be "Two Supermans" in this context, innit.
Personal image rights
Even if Adobe is trying to claim the right to use the photographer's copyright, that still wouldn't give them the right to reproduce images of any people featured - there's no implicit consent granted for the personal image rights involved.
Here's hoping they *do* use something without full permission.
*LOOKS FOR BOB LOBLAW'S BUSINESS CARD*
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of huge BULGE FOUND ON MOON is solved