5 posts • joined 10 Apr 2007
Bye bye Fasthosts
I pissed off - i change my password when they notified me - now they change them again and lock me out whilst I wait for the letter...
I'm moving hosts in January when my 12months ends.
This is disgusting. Surely for data this important they'd send it hand courier - door to door, encrypt the data, hell, why even send a copy, let the NAO work from the HMRC offices?!?!
I've not found out why, but what did the NAO want with the entire 25m records worth of database? Surely they could do their 'auditing' with a sample?
If a bank (or any large organisation) was to fail this spectacularly, the Information Commissioner would take them to court, the bank would implode and everyone involved would lose their jobs and future employability - what about the idiots involved in this?
Everyone knows the Government will introduce ID cards regardless of what the public think - they won't be secure and this fiasco justly proves that.
Where I work we have this thing called insurance which covers us against accidental damage/theft whilst products are being shipped. Surely, they could just put in a claim and have done with it. Someone's premium will be going up :P
I got this
I had this and thought Id been infected somewhere... now I know why a scan returned nothing.
I didn't even click the ad :/
Aren't they being punished?
I thought prison was for punishment...
I'm at University and can only get BBC1, 2, ITV1 and C4. I pay for my TV licence and I don't complain.
Prisoners should have the bare minimum to survive and serve their time, not all these luxuries.
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln