2 posts • joined 30 Mar 2008
No change then in Customer Support?
Here in the UK, same as the USA I believe, customer support is as bad as ever and Michael Dell seems oblivious to it's effect in losing customers or recommendations to potential new ones. Why spend energy on adverts and internet communications when you're losing customers through the backdoor? I continue to buy Dell for it's good products and value but I'm cautious in recommending them to others in case they do hit a problem
but some of the rest of the team were there...
Henry Budgett (that's a name I remember!) was asking about Paul Kriwaczek? He was in fact in attendance at the Science Museum event and presented one of the papers. Although it was impossible for all the Computer Literacy team to be there for various reasons it did include the majority of those associated with the programme series; sadly Steve Lowry wasn't able to attend.
Good to see Dick Pountain contributing - he did some great reviews for Acorn products during those heady days!
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Tim Cook: The classic iPod HAD to DIE, and this is WHY