1 post • joined Thursday 27th March 2008 15:31 GMT
Such brilliant cynicism
For those of you missing the point.
These days you need a passport or some kind of photo id to open a bank account.
Open said bank account with a fake id and get a nice overdraft as your credit history is clean.
take out money and never pay it back or use the account to launder money from other illegal practices....
I used to work for the people who did the passport service helpline. This was one of the most common reasons people would apply for passports with fake id's.
Its a big problem thats costing banks and business a lot of money.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout