4 posts • joined Thursday 27th March 2008 13:50 GMT
@ Steve Hewitt
Hopefully people will read this before spouting there is no reason to upgrade to Vista.
I had a look at that, and it actually made my opinion worse!!! Theres nothing there that any normal user needs. If yer a security freak then, yes, vista will probably float your boat but for the average office and home user there is absolutely nothing in Vista thats going to help them out day to day.
Dont fret though, someone else will innovate properly and MS will buy them out.
Well thats Sh*theads4U
Yup Phones4U are the dumps, thats what happens when you pay your staff pennies and expect them to earn the rest in commission. I'm not an idiot (honest) but I bought my last phone from phones4U, I knew exactly what I wanted and got it except for the fact that when it came to the end of my 12 months I found out they had actually signed me up to an 18 month contract even tho I asked for 12 months specifically on a number of occasions.
I've gone with Virgin this time, tenner a month and no bloody contract thank you very much.
Plus I hate busy indian call centers and I hate their ads on telly. I'm gald to see the sh*t sticking to the fan, unfortunately they've already made their money, a huge ofcom fine would make me a happy man.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene