4 posts • joined 27 Mar 2008
Here matey, you aren't writing for 'Nuts' magazine. Or are you actually 10 years old?
@ Steve Hewitt
Hopefully people will read this before spouting there is no reason to upgrade to Vista.
I had a look at that, and it actually made my opinion worse!!! Theres nothing there that any normal user needs. If yer a security freak then, yes, vista will probably float your boat but for the average office and home user there is absolutely nothing in Vista thats going to help them out day to day.
Dont fret though, someone else will innovate properly and MS will buy them out.
Well thats Sh*theads4U
Yup Phones4U are the dumps, thats what happens when you pay your staff pennies and expect them to earn the rest in commission. I'm not an idiot (honest) but I bought my last phone from phones4U, I knew exactly what I wanted and got it except for the fact that when it came to the end of my 12 months I found out they had actually signed me up to an 18 month contract even tho I asked for 12 months specifically on a number of occasions.
I've gone with Virgin this time, tenner a month and no bloody contract thank you very much.
Plus I hate busy indian call centers and I hate their ads on telly. I'm gald to see the sh*t sticking to the fan, unfortunately they've already made their money, a huge ofcom fine would make me a happy man.
@ Joe Montana
Joe, kids are only cruel because they have picked up cruelty from other people, I hope you aren't teaching your kids cruelty!!
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Google+ GOING, GOING ... ? Newbie Gmailers no longer forced into mandatory ID slurp