1 post • joined Tuesday 10th April 2007 12:42 GMT
In space no one can see you.... float
I rather enjoyed the film apart from the complete lack of explanation as to why the crew were experiencing some sort of artificial gravity.
At least 2001 had some sort of explanation with the rotating main 'life pod' but in Sunshine the crew were seen to be experiencing gravity along the longitudinal axis of their craft.
To be fair simulating artificial gravity during filming ( a la Apollo 13 ) was probably out of the scope and budget of this production but they should have at least thrown in some sort of explanation, no matter how far fetched.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support