1 post • joined 10 Apr 2007
In space no one can see you.... float
I rather enjoyed the film apart from the complete lack of explanation as to why the crew were experiencing some sort of artificial gravity.
At least 2001 had some sort of explanation with the rotating main 'life pod' but in Sunshine the crew were seen to be experiencing gravity along the longitudinal axis of their craft.
To be fair simulating artificial gravity during filming ( a la Apollo 13 ) was probably out of the scope and budget of this production but they should have at least thrown in some sort of explanation, no matter how far fetched.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL