1 post • joined 10 Apr 2007
In space no one can see you.... float
I rather enjoyed the film apart from the complete lack of explanation as to why the crew were experiencing some sort of artificial gravity.
At least 2001 had some sort of explanation with the rotating main 'life pod' but in Sunshine the crew were seen to be experiencing gravity along the longitudinal axis of their craft.
To be fair simulating artificial gravity during filming ( a la Apollo 13 ) was probably out of the scope and budget of this production but they should have at least thrown in some sort of explanation, no matter how far fetched.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip