2 posts • joined Wednesday 26th March 2008 23:43 GMT
Did it drown out the whining?
I bet even that didn't stop the miserable Scots whining about how much they hate the English, and how anything south of Hadrian's wall, especially London, sucks.
My coat, because it's grim up North.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action