2 posts • joined 26 Mar 2008
really not an option?
Patrick - is the iPod not an option due to a dislike of Apple/iPod/iTunes, or is it really not an option for some other reason? I'm sure the 160gb iPod Classic would suit otherwise.
Did it drown out the whining?
I bet even that didn't stop the miserable Scots whining about how much they hate the English, and how anything south of Hadrian's wall, especially London, sucks.
My coat, because it's grim up North.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE