6 posts • joined 26 Mar 2008
DDoS mitigation is the only good reason for outsourcing public facing DNS.
It'd be nice to hear some analysis and figures on the new Citrix CSP/SPLA offering and how the model of providing the basics for free and the HA/advanced stuff on a pay-per VM basis might play out once they gain more traction. Especially how the training and certification requirement for CSP might impact income and traction.
> They're almost all in private networks and well partitioned, particularly when designed and installed by ABB or similar.
> Your Facebook-hacking script kiddy just does not stand a chance of getting access.
Why would they want access? Only terrorists and seriously organised criminals would profit (extortion or destruction) from such an exploit.
Daughter of rocker Tom Petty?
Thinks Paris is hardworking, smart and cool?
NOW it makes sense.
just 'get rid' of the people who call up the telephone lines in the first place, then you'd have fewer idiots and nobody for the BBC to rip off. Win win?
no mention of psoft...
...that little hosting acquisition from comodo and what Parallels game plan might be?
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can