6 posts • joined 26 Mar 2008
DDoS mitigation is the only good reason for outsourcing public facing DNS.
It'd be nice to hear some analysis and figures on the new Citrix CSP/SPLA offering and how the model of providing the basics for free and the HA/advanced stuff on a pay-per VM basis might play out once they gain more traction. Especially how the training and certification requirement for CSP might impact income and traction.
> They're almost all in private networks and well partitioned, particularly when designed and installed by ABB or similar.
> Your Facebook-hacking script kiddy just does not stand a chance of getting access.
Why would they want access? Only terrorists and seriously organised criminals would profit (extortion or destruction) from such an exploit.
Daughter of rocker Tom Petty?
Thinks Paris is hardworking, smart and cool?
NOW it makes sense.
just 'get rid' of the people who call up the telephone lines in the first place, then you'd have fewer idiots and nobody for the BBC to rip off. Win win?
no mention of psoft...
...that little hosting acquisition from comodo and what Parallels game plan might be?
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan