2 posts • joined 26 Mar 2008
I still get annoyed that people don't understand what these machines are useful for. I have quite a large laptop because I like to use it in the office as if it were a desktop. When I travel it is a real pain in the ass. By the time I have taken most of my clothes off and and put my laptop in the x-ray machine I am tired. My friend came to see me with one of the original eeepc's and I loved it apart from the silly small screen.
These machines are not meant to be your standard laptop. Don't keep comparing the prices to a larger laptop.
I placed an order with Expansys a while ago and I keep watching the estimated day go down to 1 day and then back up to 10. I am getting fed up. I feel like cancelling the order and waiting for the next model but I reckon the same will happen with that. If I do that then I think I will be waiting until 2009, or infinity and beyond. btw please stop showing that women. Paris, cos I reckon she has about 10 of them but still doesn't know what they are.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Nobody wants to look at your boobs: Snapchat gets ads 'that interest you'
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun