12 posts • joined Wednesday 26th March 2008 14:32 GMT
got one for the missus.
... all piks come out a bit yellow unless you turn on the auto levelly wossit thingamibob.
Paris. Cos she's yellow too.
hmmm... not valid html.
no text only link
no text size widget
images without alt tags
tsk tsk tsk. Looks like an MP's kid did it as a summer project.
I suppose it will become properly accessible when there is a ramp up the steps at number 10.
that's the end of...
.... the circle line parties.
@everyone moaning about the £3 for 200 yards quote.
Please try and make a comparison with other cities' public transport. For example, Berlin:
Day ticket Zones AB € 6,10
This covers up to the city boundary. (There is a zone C)
1 Day Travelcard Zones 1-4 £9.40
For chrissakes, us Londoners need to drown our sorrows cos we're getting ripped off.
I had something to say...
... but for the life of me I can't remember what it is.
an alien. because they're, like, out there, man.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps