1 post • joined 26 Mar 2008
They block and don't inform
They give a URL for providers to get unblocked. I used it, they said they unblocked us, and then blocked us again. I used the form again and their robot said "you're not blocked." And a blocked user got their bounce header to us showing we were in fact still blocked. AT&T provides no means to determine WHY an address is being blocked, and what with their refusal to unblock us because they don't know they're blocking us, I think it's time to float a class-action lawsuit.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM