4 posts • joined 26 Mar 2008
Holoship - S5E01 ..
One of the most memorable scenes - the Binks / Lister scouting report ..
(Talking into a fag packet with one pulled out antenna - esque) "Lister to Red Dwarf. We have in our midst a complete smegpot. Brains in the anal region, chin absent presumed missing. Genitalia small and inoffensive. Of no value or interest"
Re: I Wonder..
'Limited backwards compatibility' would perhaps be a better choice .. Whilst the 40gig 'budget' PS3 doesn't have any , the 80 does , and fares none too badly at it - based on my own experiences..
Ironically , the one that was listed as having the best backwards compatability was the 60gig model , though (At least over here in the frozen north) it's since been discontinued.
Sure you didn't mean...
$50 000 a pup
@Richard - Interview Process
Ah, but such a process is already common practice for the US - case in point the I-94 visa waiver forms - a list of yes/no questions which amongst other things ask if you're a terrorist/communist/etc ..
For some time, it's been tempting to go for the high score and tick the lot!
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth