4 posts • joined Wednesday 26th March 2008 03:54 GMT
Holoship - S5E01 ..
One of the most memorable scenes - the Binks / Lister scouting report ..
(Talking into a fag packet with one pulled out antenna - esque) "Lister to Red Dwarf. We have in our midst a complete smegpot. Brains in the anal region, chin absent presumed missing. Genitalia small and inoffensive. Of no value or interest"
Re: I Wonder..
'Limited backwards compatibility' would perhaps be a better choice .. Whilst the 40gig 'budget' PS3 doesn't have any , the 80 does , and fares none too badly at it - based on my own experiences..
Ironically , the one that was listed as having the best backwards compatability was the 60gig model , though (At least over here in the frozen north) it's since been discontinued.
@Richard - Interview Process
Ah, but such a process is already common practice for the US - case in point the I-94 visa waiver forms - a list of yes/no questions which amongst other things ask if you're a terrorist/communist/etc ..
For some time, it's been tempting to go for the high score and tick the lot!
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad