4 posts • joined 7 Aug 2006
meanwhile, back at the [tenuous] IT angle
...the Ryan Air ruling was wrong IMHO.
No it wasn't
In this case, the correct usage would be "you and me".
It is "CSIRO to you" and it is "CSIRO to me". Therefore it is "CSIRO to you and me".
Epic fail to you Mr Moss. Please learn English before you try to correct other people's corrections.
I would think that all those parents who 'spontaneously put their hands up to state their support for Cerrie?' should be censured for making an inappropriate gesture in the circumstances.
Unless they just put one hand up.
Mines the one with the empty pocket on one side.
Why not PDO?
If your intention is to introduce PHP, why confuse the issue with the DB2 focus. Regardless of that, why not introduce PDO as a means of accessing databases given that it is (supposed) to give a database independence.
This is frankly uninspiring stuff. Even IBM suggest using PDO (and that in an article dated March 2005 - http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/db2/library/techarticle/dm-0505furlong/)
I suggest that you abandon this series of tutorials and start again with a better idea of what you are trying to achieve and how you are going to do it.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor