2 posts • joined 10 Apr 2007
So sell it!
Why don't the BBC spin it out as a company then?
If JAM is so good, then it will compete in an open market. The taxpayers (or whoever) can get their money back via a bond structure (or similar), and so on and so forth.... I feel a more creative and EU compliant solution is possible....
Lovely <rubs hands>
I make my money taking "performance is not a priority" systems, and making them work. So please dear programmer readers, don't listen to this guy. It doesn't apply to you. Systems scale vertically forever and ever. Piss-poor performance never harmed a system. Thank you.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…