2 posts • joined 10 Apr 2007
So sell it!
Why don't the BBC spin it out as a company then?
If JAM is so good, then it will compete in an open market. The taxpayers (or whoever) can get their money back via a bond structure (or similar), and so on and so forth.... I feel a more creative and EU compliant solution is possible....
Lovely <rubs hands>
I make my money taking "performance is not a priority" systems, and making them work. So please dear programmer readers, don't listen to this guy. It doesn't apply to you. Systems scale vertically forever and ever. Piss-poor performance never harmed a system. Thank you.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- iPad? iFAD! NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball