2 posts • joined 10 Apr 2007
So sell it!
Why don't the BBC spin it out as a company then?
If JAM is so good, then it will compete in an open market. The taxpayers (or whoever) can get their money back via a bond structure (or similar), and so on and so forth.... I feel a more creative and EU compliant solution is possible....
Lovely <rubs hands>
I make my money taking "performance is not a priority" systems, and making them work. So please dear programmer readers, don't listen to this guy. It doesn't apply to you. Systems scale vertically forever and ever. Piss-poor performance never harmed a system. Thank you.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked