2 posts • joined Tuesday 10th April 2007 11:25 GMT
So sell it!
Why don't the BBC spin it out as a company then?
If JAM is so good, then it will compete in an open market. The taxpayers (or whoever) can get their money back via a bond structure (or similar), and so on and so forth.... I feel a more creative and EU compliant solution is possible....
Lovely <rubs hands>
I make my money taking "performance is not a priority" systems, and making them work. So please dear programmer readers, don't listen to this guy. It doesn't apply to you. Systems scale vertically forever and ever. Piss-poor performance never harmed a system. Thank you.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support