1 post • joined 25 Mar 2008
More to Steam than just the pressure
Much more energy in steam than compressed air, steam is stored as very hot water under pressure.
Electric catapults? sci-fi twonk for the labs.
The carriers should be Nuclear powered. Plenty of catapult steam available then. They wouldn't need refuelling every week either.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices