1 post • joined 25 Mar 2008
More to Steam than just the pressure
Much more energy in steam than compressed air, steam is stored as very hot water under pressure.
Electric catapults? sci-fi twonk for the labs.
The carriers should be Nuclear powered. Plenty of catapult steam available then. They wouldn't need refuelling every week either.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen