1 post • joined 25 Mar 2008
More to Steam than just the pressure
Much more energy in steam than compressed air, steam is stored as very hot water under pressure.
Electric catapults? sci-fi twonk for the labs.
The carriers should be Nuclear powered. Plenty of catapult steam available then. They wouldn't need refuelling every week either.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'