1 post • joined 25 Mar 2008
More to Steam than just the pressure
Much more energy in steam than compressed air, steam is stored as very hot water under pressure.
Electric catapults? sci-fi twonk for the labs.
The carriers should be Nuclear powered. Plenty of catapult steam available then. They wouldn't need refuelling every week either.
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone