3 posts • joined 25 Mar 2008
Malwarebytes gets most of this
Using malwarebytes and spybot for a few registery settings that malwarebytes misses gets rid of it. At least in the 10 or so cases I've cleaned in the past 2 or 3 weeks, although I haven't seen any with the 2009 version which might have a few differences from Winav2008.
Hey, lighten up !!
He said a few months ago that he "paid every bill that was sent to me".
I kid you knot.
ET cos he's from the same planet.
Here's a good reason why it should be withdrawn
Note the Highly Critical portion of the advisory below, note the complete lack of patches.
How you can justify a browser being included with media players is hard enough to understand, but when it has a highly critical security hole in it, then it's just plain stupid/evil/greedy.
Spoofing, System access
Safari for Windows 3.x
At a minimum it should be withdrawn until it's fully patched, all the n00bs need is more security holes.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR