7 posts • joined 25 Mar 2008
I was thinking about switching to AT&T dsl. Forget that, I'll just keep my cable internet now.
Lets hope they get rid of the click screen, can't stand that crap. A touch screen with vibration feedback would be better.
My Magellan 4370 has economical mode....
Just select "walking" you'll save lots of gas.
AMD rules still!
I agree. I usually avoid buying Intel chips.
NVIDIA Driver Still crashes
The latest driver for my Nvidia card still crashes. I will never buy another Nvidia card again.
AT&PEE is #1 on my list of companies not to do business with... The users not receiving email will learn that too.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network