7 posts • joined 25 Mar 2008
I was thinking about switching to AT&T dsl. Forget that, I'll just keep my cable internet now.
Lets hope they get rid of the click screen, can't stand that crap. A touch screen with vibration feedback would be better.
My Magellan 4370 has economical mode....
Just select "walking" you'll save lots of gas.
AMD rules still!
I agree. I usually avoid buying Intel chips.
NVIDIA Driver Still crashes
The latest driver for my Nvidia card still crashes. I will never buy another Nvidia card again.
AT&PEE is #1 on my list of companies not to do business with... The users not receiving email will learn that too.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE