7 posts • joined 25 Mar 2008
I was thinking about switching to AT&T dsl. Forget that, I'll just keep my cable internet now.
Lets hope they get rid of the click screen, can't stand that crap. A touch screen with vibration feedback would be better.
My Magellan 4370 has economical mode....
Just select "walking" you'll save lots of gas.
AMD rules still!
I agree. I usually avoid buying Intel chips.
NVIDIA Driver Still crashes
The latest driver for my Nvidia card still crashes. I will never buy another Nvidia card again.
AT&PEE is #1 on my list of companies not to do business with... The users not receiving email will learn that too.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen