7 posts • joined 25 Mar 2008
I was thinking about switching to AT&T dsl. Forget that, I'll just keep my cable internet now.
Lets hope they get rid of the click screen, can't stand that crap. A touch screen with vibration feedback would be better.
My Magellan 4370 has economical mode....
Just select "walking" you'll save lots of gas.
AMD rules still!
I agree. I usually avoid buying Intel chips.
NVIDIA Driver Still crashes
The latest driver for my Nvidia card still crashes. I will never buy another Nvidia card again.
AT&PEE is #1 on my list of companies not to do business with... The users not receiving email will learn that too.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why