7 posts • joined 25 Mar 2008
I was thinking about switching to AT&T dsl. Forget that, I'll just keep my cable internet now.
Lets hope they get rid of the click screen, can't stand that crap. A touch screen with vibration feedback would be better.
My Magellan 4370 has economical mode....
Just select "walking" you'll save lots of gas.
AMD rules still!
I agree. I usually avoid buying Intel chips.
NVIDIA Driver Still crashes
The latest driver for my Nvidia card still crashes. I will never buy another Nvidia card again.
AT&PEE is #1 on my list of companies not to do business with... The users not receiving email will learn that too.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip