6 posts • joined 25 Mar 2008
Hanh on, hang on:
Hang on: They deliver NO nicotine, and yet they are ultra-dangerous 3rd hand smoke killers??
I thought a "Bunker-buster" bomb, was a bomb, that could penetrate (OooH!) earth and reinforced concrete, often due to a hardened casing, and other types with shaped charges in the tip to ease (Suit YOU!) the passage through solid material.
The explosive charge of oxygen and propane, has more in common with the air/fuel type bomb, such as the "Daisy Cutter" and suchlike. Or at least, I think so, I have been wrong before, you know.
Also, with this method of eradicating bothersome rodents, do we need to worry about a resistant population building up? I mean: An explosion-resistant rodent, sounds like a terrifying thing, can I be the first to .. root-eating overlords blah blah.
Paris, errr... anyway: Paris!
...they were male mosquitoes. You may not like him, but he's not thick.
That would be Norway. The other two don't have any oil.
One law for them, another for us.
"Don't do as I do, do as I say!"
Combine it with a head-mounted display...
...and I could happy-cap people around the corner! Without showing myself!
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Facebook slurps 'paste sites' for STOLEN passwords, sprinkles on hash and salt
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars