3 posts • joined 25 Mar 2008
It's uncannily accurate.
When I tried a voice search for "bollocks" and it suggested articles related to "politics".
My Rear Window's Vista
Canvas-roofed cars with plastic rear windows are notorious for having poor rear visibility when the roof is up. This could be a very nice solution to the poor visibility, and would keep the car free of SatNav clutter... so if they're looking for a reviewer...
Hopefully the outer skin of this silicone phone* will be more durable than the skin of the Nokia N95 which has a propensity to fall off when the phone comes in contact with any Sunscreen or DEET based insect repellent.
* ... this has to be called the sillyfone, surely.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market