3 posts • joined 25 Mar 2008
It's uncannily accurate.
When I tried a voice search for "bollocks" and it suggested articles related to "politics".
My Rear Window's Vista
Canvas-roofed cars with plastic rear windows are notorious for having poor rear visibility when the roof is up. This could be a very nice solution to the poor visibility, and would keep the car free of SatNav clutter... so if they're looking for a reviewer...
Hopefully the outer skin of this silicone phone* will be more durable than the skin of the Nokia N95 which has a propensity to fall off when the phone comes in contact with any Sunscreen or DEET based insect repellent.
* ... this has to be called the sillyfone, surely.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices