3 posts • joined 25 Mar 2008
It's uncannily accurate.
When I tried a voice search for "bollocks" and it suggested articles related to "politics".
My Rear Window's Vista
Canvas-roofed cars with plastic rear windows are notorious for having poor rear visibility when the roof is up. This could be a very nice solution to the poor visibility, and would keep the car free of SatNav clutter... so if they're looking for a reviewer...
Hopefully the outer skin of this silicone phone* will be more durable than the skin of the Nokia N95 which has a propensity to fall off when the phone comes in contact with any Sunscreen or DEET based insect repellent.
* ... this has to be called the sillyfone, surely.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers