3 posts • joined Tuesday 25th March 2008 13:24 GMT
My Rear Window's Vista
Canvas-roofed cars with plastic rear windows are notorious for having poor rear visibility when the roof is up. This could be a very nice solution to the poor visibility, and would keep the car free of SatNav clutter... so if they're looking for a reviewer...
Hopefully the outer skin of this silicone phone* will be more durable than the skin of the Nokia N95 which has a propensity to fall off when the phone comes in contact with any Sunscreen or DEET based insect repellent.
* ... this has to be called the sillyfone, surely.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?