3 posts • joined 25 Mar 2008
It's uncannily accurate.
When I tried a voice search for "bollocks" and it suggested articles related to "politics".
My Rear Window's Vista
Canvas-roofed cars with plastic rear windows are notorious for having poor rear visibility when the roof is up. This could be a very nice solution to the poor visibility, and would keep the car free of SatNav clutter... so if they're looking for a reviewer...
Hopefully the outer skin of this silicone phone* will be more durable than the skin of the Nokia N95 which has a propensity to fall off when the phone comes in contact with any Sunscreen or DEET based insect repellent.
* ... this has to be called the sillyfone, surely.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity