Epic PR disaster
1) RS don't tell you which model you are registering an interest for
2) Farnell list the model B under two different prices (and seems to be 20% more expensive than RS)
3) Farnell will let you buy up to 10 (so much for one customer, one board)
4) The units are available to be shipped
5) This was not a launch, just a licensing deal (which means higher prices for the consumer) and could have just gone out as a PR piece.
RaspPi - you screwed the pooch totally on this one. After such good work on hype and tease, you come out with this?