8 posts • joined Monday 24th March 2008 08:20 GMT
You said it all...... We have become a surveillance society stealthily by the government use of our fear of terrorism and crime, often exaggerated by the government to suit their own ends - indeed it seems that companies that wish to be able to track individuals are given an easy ride too, despite current laws (BT and Phorm....?)! I envy those that have left....
Have to say that reading your post was painful. Can I suggest writing into a word processor, spell checking and then cutting and pasting into the system?
@ 'snot SoHo
Ahhhh, he defaulted to the US version which is short for 'South of Houston' (St) - the UK version is just a name..
The usual stuff....
They'll be telling us they broke Enigma next......
Yes! The title!
For God's sake;
'Next time you GO to the loo, TAKE your locked laptop with you' or
'Next time you COME to the loo, BRING your locked laptop with you.
Bloody idiots mashing the English language! That's our job!
Paris, because she knows when to come or go.....
My My, you are an angry little man. Have you considered anger management classes? It really is just a different computing platform to the one you are in love with you know.
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- 'Big Data' analysis Think Amazon is CHEAP? Just take a look at these cloudy graphs...