8 posts • joined 24 Mar 2008
You said it all...... We have become a surveillance society stealthily by the government use of our fear of terrorism and crime, often exaggerated by the government to suit their own ends - indeed it seems that companies that wish to be able to track individuals are given an easy ride too, despite current laws (BT and Phorm....?)! I envy those that have left....
@Hands Up a mistake
Hmmm, I wish you'd admit that getting into bed with Phorm is a mistake....
Have to say that reading your post was painful. Can I suggest writing into a word processor, spell checking and then cutting and pasting into the system?
@ 'snot SoHo
Ahhhh, he defaulted to the US version which is short for 'South of Houston' (St) - the UK version is just a name..
The usual stuff....
They'll be telling us they broke Enigma next......
Brilliant! And love the Campbell ref!
Yes! The title!
For God's sake;
'Next time you GO to the loo, TAKE your locked laptop with you' or
'Next time you COME to the loo, BRING your locked laptop with you.
Bloody idiots mashing the English language! That's our job!
Paris, because she knows when to come or go.....
My My, you are an angry little man. Have you considered anger management classes? It really is just a different computing platform to the one you are in love with you know.
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?