8 posts • joined 24 Mar 2008
You said it all...... We have become a surveillance society stealthily by the government use of our fear of terrorism and crime, often exaggerated by the government to suit their own ends - indeed it seems that companies that wish to be able to track individuals are given an easy ride too, despite current laws (BT and Phorm....?)! I envy those that have left....
@Hands Up a mistake
Hmmm, I wish you'd admit that getting into bed with Phorm is a mistake....
Have to say that reading your post was painful. Can I suggest writing into a word processor, spell checking and then cutting and pasting into the system?
@ 'snot SoHo
Ahhhh, he defaulted to the US version which is short for 'South of Houston' (St) - the UK version is just a name..
The usual stuff....
They'll be telling us they broke Enigma next......
Brilliant! And love the Campbell ref!
Yes! The title!
For God's sake;
'Next time you GO to the loo, TAKE your locked laptop with you' or
'Next time you COME to the loo, BRING your locked laptop with you.
Bloody idiots mashing the English language! That's our job!
Paris, because she knows when to come or go.....
My My, you are an angry little man. Have you considered anger management classes? It really is just a different computing platform to the one you are in love with you know.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK