7 posts • joined 23 Mar 2008
@ Mark Brew
yeah it's piracy, but it's smartly done... the author points out how hard it is, and the crap results divert your attention to the easier Linux and Windows... or buying a Mac.
a more fitting title to this article would be... "Why not to use Pirated OSX"
...who pays? you pays!
@AC "I really don't know where they get the funding for this sort of crap"
you know that insurance bill you cough up like a rotten furball every month? that's what pays for this kind of research.
mines the one with the Subaru keys in the pocket, it's not a Maserati, but at least it's not a VW!
cheap antivirus solution...
...use a spelling and or grammar checker.
...just checking if my baby (ie. cattleprod) is still in the coat pocket where i left it.
it's a kiwi thing
it's normal for kiwis to call their kids strange names, i grew up with kids called "rainbow" and "sky" among other very interesting names... but i must say, it's a hell of a lot better than peter, paul, john and mary... at least they're original!
...checking that my kiwi passport is still in the jacket pocket.
covered his tracks all the way to his front door...
the funny thing is, it seems the job evaluation was correct, there was obviously some personal conflict going on... enough that he went on a rampage.
linux, because he should have at least used a usb bootable (thus disposable) system? then he wouldn't need to wipe any home computers... case closed.
*FBI knocks on door, "hi boys! want to take my computers? cool, just ignore the barry white mp3's ok!"
who says it's a fake?
1. they sound east european to me
2. some people in this world still use CRT's right?
3. screens work perfectly fine without screwing the cables in place, which makes installation and removal quicker (and they're easier to throw)
4. ouch, that chick got a face full and she doesn't look like a stuntgirl
5. he did a damn good job screwing up that office before security came
6. there are way too many people for this to be an unpaid fake... unless if there's a huge bunch of bored friends who have some old office equipment to waste?!? in that case they did an awesome job!!
i would have knocked him to the floor within 10sec... but only because i don't like picking plant soil out of my keyboard.
...just getting the cattleprod out of my jacket pocket to join the fun.
what's the problem, didn't these people ever hear of Ghost?
i chose bill (the good one) because for once microsoft are actually doing something good for the IT evolution... kulling off millions of users who cannot use.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update