5 posts • joined 19 Mar 2008
The Sky is Falling
Oh no. The sky is falling, the sky is falling. Someone's found a bug in BETA software.
Hello. This is what Beta software is for. Bug spotting.
Spamming - Noooo
This wouldn't be spamming or an attempted DoS attack as the Government's plans are to have a copy of everything anyways.
So we're just helping them by sending them copies.
Cut Price ?
£300 for a PAYG phone is NOT cut Price !!
Digital Radio Working Group?
Let's think about this. Its a report by the "Digital Radio Working Group" (whoever they are). Presumably paid to sit & pontificate about this. They're hardly going to say "no its all crap, close it down & stick with analogue". Their entire raison d'etre and subsequent well-paid jobs would be lost. Turkeys don't usually vote for Christmas.
@ Donald Best
Try looking at this Webpage. You'll find that most "Israelis" are living in Palestine
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search