11 posts • joined 19 Mar 2008
OK. Back to the relevant point and ignoring the OS bashing.
There is *probably* a vulnerability in some kit that quite a lot of people use.
...and they all laughed at me for still doing CB.
(Actually, that probably is a fair point, but still..)
Re: Short list
1) An iPhone or iPad is AES-256 encrypted by default.
2) And supports VPN (Cisco and others) by default.
3) And if you connect an iDevice to an Exchange server it can be remote wiped (did you know that dudes?)
Looking good so far.
Although mandating strong lock/password/wipe policies is going to be necessary. Oh, that's there too. For free.
I'm not sure about Android in all fairness.
Alternative Internet Access...
So, you secure all the network access via your own router... and they simply crack the WEP for the neighbour's wireless...
Or are they the same picture just described in two ways...?
Erm. Where's *my* filth then?
Typical. No filth for me.
Google is one of the biggest server manufacturers in the world. I forget the ranking, but it's top four I think... not that you can buy their servers! So we might not see anything in our hands so to speak. Then again, as you say, where would the iPad angle be if that were the case?!
...sounds more like a pr0n site.
Must have this to hand the next time I take a Pearson Vue or Prometric exam... ahem.
It reminds me of Kevin Bacon in Hollow Man.
Big Company Directories...
..are a great place to find some awesome names. I've worked for a couple of the really huge Global organisations and searching in the Outlook directory can be very enlightening.
There are all sorts of w*nkers and similar in there.
Worth an hour if you're in a global company...
Teaching Kids that Crime Pays?
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders