1 post • joined Tuesday 18th March 2008 06:13 GMT
If Intel claimed that they make the best processor, why do they have to borrow AMD cache plan for? Why don't they create their own architecture than using other architecture?And let see how well will they stand against the 45 Quad Shanghai, Deneb, Montreal, Suzuki, Bulldozer, and Sandtiger.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst