4 posts • joined 17 Mar 2008
Hmm, I wonder...
Just curious to how Mac OS X would perform on this system? ;)
What about iCall? Where for art thou? ;)
I noticed that the calls weren't very cheap even compared to my AT&T plan I have here in the states. My problem is poor cell signal at home but not wifi. I've considered Magic Jack but decided to wait and maybe try iCall for the iPhone or perhaps someone else in the coming months.
Alternatives? You want more?
Here's a few:
Naked light.[Beta] Non-destructive image editing. Node-based compositing. Live filters. High-end tools. And infinite resolution. It's image editing, re-invented.
Other than Version Tracker you might try MacUpdate which has sales from time to time:
You want more? Here's a couple of my favs:
http://mac.majorgeeks.com/ (Has Windows listings too)
Find open source software alternatives to well-known commercial software: (all platforms)
Make a new Mac snappier!
Maybe not for games but it'd be nice to see that chip in some Macs! MacBook Pro or the next iMac revision.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic 7 AMAZING experiments set for Mars Rover 2020 – including oxygen generation
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low