4 posts • joined 17 Mar 2008
Hmm, I wonder...
Just curious to how Mac OS X would perform on this system? ;)
What about iCall? Where for art thou? ;)
I noticed that the calls weren't very cheap even compared to my AT&T plan I have here in the states. My problem is poor cell signal at home but not wifi. I've considered Magic Jack but decided to wait and maybe try iCall for the iPhone or perhaps someone else in the coming months.
Alternatives? You want more?
Here's a few:
Naked light.[Beta] Non-destructive image editing. Node-based compositing. Live filters. High-end tools. And infinite resolution. It's image editing, re-invented.
Other than Version Tracker you might try MacUpdate which has sales from time to time:
You want more? Here's a couple of my favs:
http://mac.majorgeeks.com/ (Has Windows listings too)
Find open source software alternatives to well-known commercial software: (all platforms)
Make a new Mac snappier!
Maybe not for games but it'd be nice to see that chip in some Macs! MacBook Pro or the next iMac revision.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- That 8TB Seagate MONSTER? It's HERE... (You'll have to squint, 'cos there are no specs)
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?