8 posts • joined Friday 14th March 2008 16:18 GMT
Dont let sentiments blind you....
... to an average performance by Heath as the joker... I mean, ok - it was good. But the stuff of legends? Clearly not! To much hype on this just because he is dead.
To my mind, Jack Nicholson played an equally good joker in the first one..
All was ok for me...
I queued for about 30 mins in the metro centre gateshead, got my phone (was an upgrade). The guy took some details, phoned up someone to check I was eligable for upgrade (System was down : there was an ASPX error message on screen - didnt get a chance to read it..). No credit check, no hassle.
Manager was totally in control of the sitauation.... Couldnt have gone better.
Anyone for popcorn?
imdb "Pure genius".
Rubbish set up
No wonder, look how badly positioned that joy stick is... its a health and saftey nightmare!
I've been looking at pics on other website, and they sit miles away from their monitors etc. Must be really annoying and draining trying to work in that environment.
They should get some gamers like me to help set up their desks properly... 4x22" LCD monitors, Espresso machine etc
Further clarfication that the US army is indeed a force of evil...
I can hardly see the army of light arming themeselves with autonomous winged terror bats.. can you?
Maybe the new leader of the free world is going to be Venger from Dungeons and Dragons!!
I hope version 2 of the project will be for "Winged Monkeys"
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad