3 posts • joined 13 Mar 2008
I tried to get an iphone, I spent all weekend in London at O2 shops and apple store to find out there are none to sell and no-one not even apple staff kno when they will be in stock.
What the hell is going on?
I find it disgusting that I pay my taxes...ALL of them and can barely afford a new sofa and yet they get all these things for free and worse off I am god damn paying for them!
Will they buy me my new bed? TV? oh and new snowboard? (Put that under excercise equipment)
Why do they get all these things when they are constantly losing our data, things of which if we did would send us to prision or be prosacuted!
I am sick of having rich stuck up fat people telling us what to pay, getting things for themselves and not helping the average man. Tell me what makes them so special?
It will never happen.
I would like to but I think people can get too addicted to it so therefore productivity would def go down
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip