10 posts • joined Thursday 13th March 2008 00:40 GMT
Margaret Hodge on the Today programme
Did anyone hear her (as Chairman of the PAC) defending the report this morning? She so sounded like she didn't know what she's talking about, hardware-wise.
There are some snidey little SH12s out the in the bloggosphere
Heather Mills may have a less than perfect character, but that doesn't mean that everything she says is unconnected with reality. There have been anecdotal stories around for quite some time that newspapers knew of the messages Paul McCartney had left for Heather Mills.
Perhaps the reason this story is getting some real air time is that the press, the police, politicians and the public are prepared to listen at last.
Did Heather Mills approach Newsnight or did Newsnight ask for her comment, knowing the old rumours? I suppose the cyber-bullies don't really care about the answer to that.
The off-road versions...
Do we have some drivers here?...
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default