5 posts • joined 12 Mar 2008
Six-fold increase of in-custody deaths
In the first year of deployment, average according to a 2008 study in the American Journal of Cardiology. Firearm deaths and officer injury rates did not change. What would you attribute it to? If you want to kill a suspect, all you have to do is aim too close to the heart. It's not "safe", it's "less lethal" properly used. It's completely lethal if the cop is careless, reckless, or murderous, otherwise, it's a crap-shoot whether it will kill someone. They like to use them here across the pond on the elderly and children.
Now where did I put my taser-proof cloak...
What immersive experience?
It's a search engine, I want search results that are relevant. Anything else is fluff that I ignore.
Tell you what...
if we fire up the LHC and the universe ceases to exist, I owe you a coke.
It's already been done...
I had a Casio keyboard that sounded just like this!
I'm sure most of this has been brought to light before, particularly the "fair game" and billion year indentured servitude contracts. Check out Xenu.net (Operation Clambake) for more information on this illegal cult*.
* according to Germany.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests