4 posts • joined 12 Mar 2008
I know companies try to get the best, but who needs upto 28KHz response? No one, because even the most perfect hearing can only hear upto 19-20KHz. Hell anyone who wears chunky headphones is probably only going to hear upto 15KHz, give us more response at the lower end, where we can still hear a bit.
So whoever buys this is tethered to a powersocket due to wwhat is most likely a 2 minute battery, why get a laptop if your going to be tethered to power sockets? Get a quad core pc for like£400.
Dont you think that maybe this is an april fools?
Surprising how similar this camera is to the NV3 by samsung...
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed