4 posts • joined 12 Mar 2008
I know companies try to get the best, but who needs upto 28KHz response? No one, because even the most perfect hearing can only hear upto 19-20KHz. Hell anyone who wears chunky headphones is probably only going to hear upto 15KHz, give us more response at the lower end, where we can still hear a bit.
So whoever buys this is tethered to a powersocket due to wwhat is most likely a 2 minute battery, why get a laptop if your going to be tethered to power sockets? Get a quad core pc for like£400.
Dont you think that maybe this is an april fools?
Surprising how similar this camera is to the NV3 by samsung...
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs