4 posts • joined 12 Mar 2008
I know companies try to get the best, but who needs upto 28KHz response? No one, because even the most perfect hearing can only hear upto 19-20KHz. Hell anyone who wears chunky headphones is probably only going to hear upto 15KHz, give us more response at the lower end, where we can still hear a bit.
So whoever buys this is tethered to a powersocket due to wwhat is most likely a 2 minute battery, why get a laptop if your going to be tethered to power sockets? Get a quad core pc for like£400.
Dont you think that maybe this is an april fools?
Surprising how similar this camera is to the NV3 by samsung...
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes