4 posts • joined 12 Mar 2008
I know companies try to get the best, but who needs upto 28KHz response? No one, because even the most perfect hearing can only hear upto 19-20KHz. Hell anyone who wears chunky headphones is probably only going to hear upto 15KHz, give us more response at the lower end, where we can still hear a bit.
So whoever buys this is tethered to a powersocket due to wwhat is most likely a 2 minute battery, why get a laptop if your going to be tethered to power sockets? Get a quad core pc for like£400.
Dont you think that maybe this is an april fools?
Surprising how similar this camera is to the NV3 by samsung...
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops