11 posts • joined 12 Mar 2008
The title is required, and must contain letters and/or digits.
"set[ing] up a better system with Facebook, so essentially if they get a notice... all they have to do is not make a judgement about it, just press the delete button."
Because that would never be abused, or used incorrectly?
Does anyone know what the 20 questions are
>‘password’ questions from a list of 20
I feel a new facebook quiz coming on ...
Wouldn't these be
Wouldn't these be butterfloats and not butterflys?
Brown doesn't need a CRB check
We all trusted him enough to vote him in to power in the first place.
Oh ... wait!
Title goes here
One thing I learned recently that it is not only the textual content that can be copyrighted (i.e. the original work) but also the formatting and presentation.
When someone takes something in the PD, packages it up in a PDF or goes as far as to bind it and slap a © on it all they are protected against is the work _in that format_ someone else can easily come along, take the same PD work and re-package it, change the font, etc. and as long as they do it from an original PD source and not a copyrighted re-package both are perfectly legal.
So, the government is spending money we don't have, on technology that doesn't exist that the people don't want?
Business as usual then!
DOES NOT WANT!
When will this government realise that the solution to anything (with the possible exception of a budget underspend) is not to throw computers and money at it?
If GCHQ/MI6 want to catch 'terrorists'* then they should go out and do some damn work and not wait for the Master Computer Programme to flag up suspects automatically.
Roll on GE Day ...
* terrorists here is in inverted commas because the only actual terrorists, i.e. someone who rules through fear and instills terror in the general poplus is infact the current government (and possibly the Daily Mail).
I call for a vote of no confidence in the <strike>senate</strike> government
1) I don't want the government influencing my search results
2) They don't have the right to influence my search results, only HRH does.
3) Won't someone please bomb the HO and think of the children?*
*Note this is not an incitement to violence or protest or to cause terror, this is a satirical statement.
And how many of these projects are mangled^Wmanaged by EDS?
Maybe the simplest way to reduce crime is just to reduce the number of activites that are deemed criminal?
It worked for the unemployment figures.
2 mil unemployed .. 3 mil new deal .. but we don't talk about those.
Stop The F**king Country! I want to get off!
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise