11 posts • joined Tuesday 11th March 2008 14:56 GMT
Mikel, are you my favourite Computer Science lecturer from uni?
I HEART BILL GATES LOL OMG ROFL
I'm mister microsoft, me.
But I must admit I love my iPhone.
Until you've actually lived with one for a week, you can't really judge. All the people who had iPhones, then jumped ship to BlackBerrys et al, are all back with their iPhones now. Well, except business types.
It. Just. Works.
plz hlp copmuter borken
Most people who use their computer soley for Facebook/MySpace/MSN/Whatever ARE illiterate and computer illiterate.
Fried iPhone with chips?
Purely conjecture this, but I buggered up a 1st gen iPhone using a non-Apple speaker dock. It got very hot. Now it doesn't charge properly.
Trawling the hackint0sh forums, it seems a fairly common fault.
The IC controlling the charging gets a little 'warm', ruining the logic board.
So, instead of redesigning the charging circuitry - maybe they've just pulled the 12v pins (with they've been saying they were gonna do for a while now)
But... I dunno.
O2's website is laughably bad. Always has been.
A buddy of mine tried getting a 3g jesus phone online yesterday. The website didn't work for him (big shock!)
Later that day he had his credit card declined, and his bank phoned him telling him someone had ordered 2 iPhones from O2 that morning with his details.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones