3 posts • joined 7 Apr 2007
I still suspect adultered fuel
Because in China, making a bit extra justifies the means.
Bonuses for the bosses, no doubt
Big deals like this, which will eventually cost the company FAR more than it saves, are done for short-term accounting-book window dressing, and more importantly, big fat bonus packets for the dweeb management that thinks it's just wonderfully creative and brilliant.
What A Shock. Not.
Verisign, and their bootlicker pals at ICANN are utter and complete A-holes. We oldtimers who remember the pain of incompetence and high prices at Network Solutions (usually called Nitwit Dissolution) can only groan. Again. I'm sure somebody can find the greasy fingerprints of Dick Cheney someplace in this deal....
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK
- Analysis PEAK LANDFILL: Why tablet gloom is good news for Windows users