3 posts • joined Saturday 7th April 2007 05:05 GMT
Bonuses for the bosses, no doubt
Big deals like this, which will eventually cost the company FAR more than it saves, are done for short-term accounting-book window dressing, and more importantly, big fat bonus packets for the dweeb management that thinks it's just wonderfully creative and brilliant.
What A Shock. Not.
Verisign, and their bootlicker pals at ICANN are utter and complete A-holes. We oldtimers who remember the pain of incompetence and high prices at Network Solutions (usually called Nitwit Dissolution) can only groan. Again. I'm sure somebody can find the greasy fingerprints of Dick Cheney someplace in this deal....
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- 'Big Data' analysis Think Amazon is CHEAP? Just take a look at these cloudy graphs...