3 posts • joined 7 Apr 2007
I still suspect adultered fuel
Because in China, making a bit extra justifies the means.
Bonuses for the bosses, no doubt
Big deals like this, which will eventually cost the company FAR more than it saves, are done for short-term accounting-book window dressing, and more importantly, big fat bonus packets for the dweeb management that thinks it's just wonderfully creative and brilliant.
What A Shock. Not.
Verisign, and their bootlicker pals at ICANN are utter and complete A-holes. We oldtimers who remember the pain of incompetence and high prices at Network Solutions (usually called Nitwit Dissolution) can only groan. Again. I'm sure somebody can find the greasy fingerprints of Dick Cheney someplace in this deal....
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook