3 posts • joined 7 Apr 2007
I still suspect adultered fuel
Because in China, making a bit extra justifies the means.
Bonuses for the bosses, no doubt
Big deals like this, which will eventually cost the company FAR more than it saves, are done for short-term accounting-book window dressing, and more importantly, big fat bonus packets for the dweeb management that thinks it's just wonderfully creative and brilliant.
What A Shock. Not.
Verisign, and their bootlicker pals at ICANN are utter and complete A-holes. We oldtimers who remember the pain of incompetence and high prices at Network Solutions (usually called Nitwit Dissolution) can only groan. Again. I'm sure somebody can find the greasy fingerprints of Dick Cheney someplace in this deal....
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars