1 post • joined 7 Apr 2007
Not sure I want to know but I will ask anyway
Is your software data mining model capable of dealing with irrational decision making and things like the Dual Iranian governments? (Now that you brought them up)
The "elected" and the Revolutionary Guard shadow government for example.
Either of which can apparently make major decisions without the other.
Sort of like the US Executive and Legislative branches at the moment (except Congress doesn't have it own military)
Patterning the irrational high level decisions would seem more in the human province than in the realm of software.
I must just be old fashioned but software that could pattern / predict the actions of some of our leaders could scare me almost as much as they do!
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Rejoice, Windows fans: Stable 64-bit Chromium drops for Win 7 and 8