1 post • joined Saturday 7th April 2007 04:11 GMT
Not sure I want to know but I will ask anyway
Is your software data mining model capable of dealing with irrational decision making and things like the Dual Iranian governments? (Now that you brought them up)
The "elected" and the Revolutionary Guard shadow government for example.
Either of which can apparently make major decisions without the other.
Sort of like the US Executive and Legislative branches at the moment (except Congress doesn't have it own military)
Patterning the irrational high level decisions would seem more in the human province than in the realm of software.
I must just be old fashioned but software that could pattern / predict the actions of some of our leaders could scare me almost as much as they do!
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED