1 post • joined 7 Apr 2007
Not sure I want to know but I will ask anyway
Is your software data mining model capable of dealing with irrational decision making and things like the Dual Iranian governments? (Now that you brought them up)
The "elected" and the Revolutionary Guard shadow government for example.
Either of which can apparently make major decisions without the other.
Sort of like the US Executive and Legislative branches at the moment (except Congress doesn't have it own military)
Patterning the irrational high level decisions would seem more in the human province than in the realm of software.
I must just be old fashioned but software that could pattern / predict the actions of some of our leaders could scare me almost as much as they do!
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs