1 post • joined 7 Apr 2007
Not sure I want to know but I will ask anyway
Is your software data mining model capable of dealing with irrational decision making and things like the Dual Iranian governments? (Now that you brought them up)
The "elected" and the Revolutionary Guard shadow government for example.
Either of which can apparently make major decisions without the other.
Sort of like the US Executive and Legislative branches at the moment (except Congress doesn't have it own military)
Patterning the irrational high level decisions would seem more in the human province than in the realm of software.
I must just be old fashioned but software that could pattern / predict the actions of some of our leaders could scare me almost as much as they do!
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Researcher sat on critical IE bugs for THREE YEARS