2 posts • joined 11 Mar 2008
... Perspective said ... "3) Exposing yourself in a public or private setting to a minor actually constitutes a sex crime in most western nations. It doesn't matter whether you do it by webcam or in public, the offense will be the same."
That is simply not true. That is true only in english speaking countries, which are feared of every nudity. For you English people, how is simple nudity a sex crime anyway? So with all our European nude beaches where kids also pass by all naked people are criminals? Grow up...
Butt is not even a sexual organ so can be legally shown anywhere in Europe. Funny that people make problems of some joke... it was only a joke, nothing more.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders