3 posts • joined 10 Mar 2008
I would also contribute a fiver
Good Cause - I would however post it anonymously.
Power currupts ? Sorry about the politics
So Patricia Hewitt is on the BT board. Surely only a corrupt government would allow something like this to influence legal issues to act in the favour of the wrongdoer.
I have been a solid Labour supporter for many years and it would sadden me considerably if they were to not act properly on this issue. So much so they would lose a vote that has never ever gone any other way than Labour's.
I fully demand and expect BT and Phorm to be severely treated in this issue with the full impact of the law brought down on them. This is not Robert Mugabe's Zimbabwe where people in power have in the past protected each other. This is Great Britain where citizens rights and laws should be upheld.
It is obvious to anybody within IT that Phorm and BT have acted totally irresponsibly.
Solicitor advice - Phorm
Come on, there must be a good solicitor who reads this column who cares enough to muster up (for free) a BRILLIANT anti Phorm template letter that we could all copy that we would definitively serve us well in a mailing to our ISP's to get under their skin due to the sheer volume of mailers.
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth
- What did you see, Elder Galaxies? What made you age so quickly?