1 post • joined 10 Mar 2008
The point is that indexing/searching is such a simple process that it should NEVER use anywhere near 99% of a single-core CPU, much less dual-core, and take as long as Beagle does to complete!!!
The only reason it uses 99% is because of shoddy programming.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby