1 post • joined 10 Mar 2008
The point is that indexing/searching is such a simple process that it should NEVER use anywhere near 99% of a single-core CPU, much less dual-core, and take as long as Beagle does to complete!!!
The only reason it uses 99% is because of shoddy programming.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan