3 posts • joined 10 Mar 2008
Not the best choice.
I prefer mootools. Oh well, it's an MS decision after all! :D
Plastic is not the problem
You have to look at the "total cost of ownership" of the plastic bag. It is much less than that of the bio-degradable "eco" paper bag. The energy/resources used to create a plastic bag are much less per bag IF it gets re-used.
Plastic bags last longer and can be easily re-used. The trouble is we DON'T re-use them - the majority get thrown away. Paper bags that are made to throw away because they bio-degrade use much more energy/resources per bag.
The answer is to reuse all those plastic bags not "burn them at the bottom of the garden". We have enough to last generations!
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Experimental hypersonic SUPERMISSILE destroyed 4 SECONDS after US launched it
- That 8TB Seagate MONSTER? It's HERE... (You'll have to squint, 'cos there are no specs)