1 post • joined 10 Mar 2008
Which drive for Time Machine
Many choices, but I suggest giving yourself all options - your MBP has USB, FW400 and FW800 - might as well get a drive with the same choices. FWIW, Lacie has worked ok, while Wiebetech and Iomega have been very good as well.
USB2.0 may have higher on-paper specs than FW400, in my use it is slower 99% of the time.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth