1 post • joined 10 Mar 2008
Which drive for Time Machine
Many choices, but I suggest giving yourself all options - your MBP has USB, FW400 and FW800 - might as well get a drive with the same choices. FWIW, Lacie has worked ok, while Wiebetech and Iomega have been very good as well.
USB2.0 may have higher on-paper specs than FW400, in my use it is slower 99% of the time.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning