1 post • joined 10 Mar 2008
Which drive for Time Machine
Many choices, but I suggest giving yourself all options - your MBP has USB, FW400 and FW800 - might as well get a drive with the same choices. FWIW, Lacie has worked ok, while Wiebetech and Iomega have been very good as well.
USB2.0 may have higher on-paper specs than FW400, in my use it is slower 99% of the time.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity