1 post • joined 9 Mar 2008
Adobe made a great move when they chose SQLite. It is a great database, and very compact. It also gives software designers a tremendous amount of programming power by using SQL. It will give programmers of AIR applications a lot of programming power. See some examples at www.squidoo.com/sqlitehammer.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes