1 post • joined 9 Mar 2008
Adobe made a great move when they chose SQLite. It is a great database, and very compact. It also gives software designers a tremendous amount of programming power by using SQL. It will give programmers of AIR applications a lot of programming power. See some examples at www.squidoo.com/sqlitehammer.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Analysis Uber, Lyft and cutting corners: The true face of the Sharing Economy