3 posts • joined 8 Mar 2008
Microsoft's Operations Manager
I think you meant Microsoft Management Console?
Re: MAPI documentation
Having been in this "business" for while...
API documentation is quite different to protocol documentation, although it's easy to confuse the two (particularly as Windows is a big consumer of RPC).
Sometimes the APIs are a thin wrapper around the protocols. Other times, though, the protocols don't have any published APIs.
Reinventing the wheel
Documentation doesn't prevent reinventing the wheel, it might actually encourage it (unless the sheer volume dissuades developers).
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)