1 post • joined 6 Apr 2007
New form of harrassment of benefit claiments
So they plan to use polygraph systems to check benefit claims including disability and housing. This is surely another form of harrasment of the most needy amongst us and should be stopped now before it goes ahead at the trial stage.
As discredited as they are these polygraph systems must be removed from use like this. It takes an expert to interprete the results and then its a very low level of success. A general assessment by a computer does not in anyway consider circumstances both physical and mental.
Lets do away with the polygraph systems now and anyway they can not be used in law in England and Wales anyway.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan