1 post • joined 4 Mar 2008
for get femtocell
as much as technology is beneficial . its lifespan is short . because of a new technology
that I am involved in . its been in development for six years , and there are ready on fifth chip
and very shortly their sixth. the technology is using the 802 protocol but as far as the
extensions that information in this time is not available. but what I can to you
is that the technology will allow a 1.5MB up and down no degradation that can penetrate
heavy foliage,and 20 ft. underground,the signal can travel from one tower over flatlands
138 mi. omnidirectional and heavy mountain trains . it can reach 32 mi.
the cost is so cheap to manufacture that the retail price for the 1.5MB will be under $20 a month the long-term contracts no sign of fees free hardware.
the products are labeled by using the word T-1 T-2 T-3
the T-3 will only be $80 a month.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...