1 post • joined 3 Mar 2008
3 mph speed bump.
>>> What’s more significant is the fact that leading server makers have decided to bed down with VMware rather than await Microsoft’s delayed Hyper-V, which is expected to land within the next 180 days.
I don't see what is so big about this news and I don't see how it hurts microsoft. Customers that still want to use ESX equivalent virtualization at no additional cost will simply deploy Windows Server 2008 to the hardware. What am I missing?
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp