1 post • joined 3 Mar 2008
3 mph speed bump.
>>> What’s more significant is the fact that leading server makers have decided to bed down with VMware rather than await Microsoft’s delayed Hyper-V, which is expected to land within the next 180 days.
I don't see what is so big about this news and I don't see how it hurts microsoft. Customers that still want to use ESX equivalent virtualization at no additional cost will simply deploy Windows Server 2008 to the hardware. What am I missing?
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web vid' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Windows Phone will snatch biz No 2 spot from Android – analyst
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?