1 post • joined 3 Mar 2008
3 mph speed bump.
>>> What’s more significant is the fact that leading server makers have decided to bed down with VMware rather than await Microsoft’s delayed Hyper-V, which is expected to land within the next 180 days.
I don't see what is so big about this news and I don't see how it hurts microsoft. Customers that still want to use ESX equivalent virtualization at no additional cost will simply deploy Windows Server 2008 to the hardware. What am I missing?
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers