3 posts • joined 29 Feb 2008
How much for that dead horse?
Or is the dead horse being beaten rather than sold?
He was right though.
prossies and corruption... thats new.
A first for me, agreeing with a legal eagle, but he was right, and she is corrupt.
Hey this is O2, count yourself lucky they even answered the phone.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat