2 posts • joined 29 Feb 2008
The earliest Jersey Royals are currently £10 a kilo. If he got a Vaio + charger pack's weight of those bad boys then he'll be quids in.
Get y'self down Charlotte Street quick.
What follows is Home Office - CONFIDENTIAL data:
Someone call in Sherlock.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests