1 post • joined 29 Feb 2008
i stumbled upon AKILL quite a few years ago. Well actually he stumbled into me, my honeypot to be exact which was mimicking a ircd hosting a botnet. He questioned why he couldnt steal my botnet and then said i mustve done a good job encrypting them and commanding em privately. We talked for quite a bit and he told me of living in new zealand. I remember he had many .edu machines and entire networks under his control, logging on thru every japanese and chinese university, to flex his e-peen to me i supposed. then he just disappeared. Imho botnet's are to low to middle class white kids what the drug dealing game is to many inner city kids. A fast illegal way to make money using the skills you learned growing up.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes