1 post • joined 29 Feb 2008
i stumbled upon AKILL quite a few years ago. Well actually he stumbled into me, my honeypot to be exact which was mimicking a ircd hosting a botnet. He questioned why he couldnt steal my botnet and then said i mustve done a good job encrypting them and commanding em privately. We talked for quite a bit and he told me of living in new zealand. I remember he had many .edu machines and entire networks under his control, logging on thru every japanese and chinese university, to flex his e-peen to me i supposed. then he just disappeared. Imho botnet's are to low to middle class white kids what the drug dealing game is to many inner city kids. A fast illegal way to make money using the skills you learned growing up.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL