6 posts • joined 29 Feb 2008
A policeman was sacked recently for wearing a BNP badge at an England football game. By not declaring themselves to be a member of the party they broke terms and conditions of employment, so could be sacked. I look forward to a spate of soldiers, teachers and coppers down the local jobcentre
their imxi chip is a processor with heavy graphics capabilities which will find its way into many handheld devices and consumer goods that will more than likely use CE or XPe, and their other processors will be found more in automotive applications that run a range of embedded software, so Eclipse is fairly obvious
whats never been mentioned
Is that Faceparty dont allow members under 16 years old, or at least they didn't used to. How can over 36s be classed as paedos...if there are no underage kids on the site?
Paris, because I'm confused now
Could they design in wifi and put a display in the pub, so that the high scores are updated after every visit....could be the new national sport
And it was the British secret service...
that gave the Russians the secrets of silicon technology after the US had banned the technological transfer of the older Silicon Germanium technology. My ex boss was unwittingly involved
If he got 4c before,and 12c after, what benefit would waiting to sue bring?
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account