3 posts • joined 5 Apr 2007
I N C O M P L E T E
Didn't do your homework.
I like PALM usability
I own a (long-in-the-tooth) PALM device and a new IPAQ hx2495.
The IPAQ bells and whistles (ebook reader, music, SD and CF suppport) are great, inspite of many, many hangs and soft-resets.
But for business and essentials, I use the old PALM. Intuitive, reliable, and just simply a great tool.
Some good -- some just silly
While some of the complaints were valid, the whine about the broken buzzer is silly -- and harms the writer's credibility. Alllowing content blaming Dell for the author's inability to RTFM casts a poor light on the Reg's editors.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait